Why Choose Us?
Why We're One of the Top Law Firms Around
When you or someone you love has questions about a criminal accusation, get in touch with a law firm that has experience, a good reputation, and a track record of successful case results. Don't settle for less!
See some of our attorneys' achievements:
- Board certified in criminal law
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Included in the Super Lawyers® list
- "Minnesota Lawyer" Attorney of the Year
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Your future is at stake, and you owe it to yourself to obtain the strongest representation possible at this crucial time. Our attorneys at Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm, P.A. have been named some of the top lawyers in the community.
What Makes Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm Different?
- 100+ years of collective experience – Because of our considerable experience, we are able to provide highly nuanced and informed criminal defense representation for our clients.
- Defending clients since 1983 – Our firm was founded over 30 years ago. We have a strong reputation in the community and a thorough familiarity with state and local laws.
- Board certified criminal law expert – Joseph Tamburino is a board-certified criminal law specialist, which is an accomplishment achieved by just 3% of attorneys in the state.
- Available to our clients 24/7 – At Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm, P.A., we make ourselves available to clients around the clock. We take calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Experience as a former prosecutor – Allan Caplan is a former prosecutor. His work on the other side of the criminal justice system has provided him with "insider" knowledge.
Free case consultation when you call!
We can help you by providing perspective and advice regarding your case. Let us stand with you during this time and fight for the justice you deserve.