Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm, P.A. is pleased to announce that four of our firm’s Minneapolis criminal defense attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the prestigious Minnesota Super Lawyers® Magazine. This is a significant accomplishment reserved for attorneys who have exemplified exceptional legal abilities and the highest standards of representation and client satisfaction.
The following members of our legal team were recognized in the area of criminal defense:
- Allan Caplan – Minnesota Super Lawyers® list 2017
- Joe Tamburino – Minnesota Super Lawyers® list 2017
- Jill Brisbois – Minnesota Super Lawyers® list or Rising Stars℠ 2017
- Lis Carlson – Minnesota Super Lawyers® list of Rising Stars℠ 2017
*This is the 11th inclusion in Super Lawyers Magazine for Allan Caplan, the 17th consecutive year Joe Tamburino has been recognized by Super Lawyers, and the 5th consecutive year Jill Brisbois has been named to the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars.
Inclusion in Super Lawyers Magazine speaks volumes about an attorney’s ability to handle challenging cases effectively and efficiently. Only 5 percent of all practicing attorneys in the state are selected to the list of Super Lawyers and only 2.5 percent are selected to the list of Rising Stars, which is reserved for lawyers 40 years of age or younger or who have been in practice for 10 years or less.
As one of the nation’s most trusted legal publications, Super Lawyers Magazine utilizes a multiphase, proprietary selection process to vet attorneys in regions across the United States. Final lists recognize attorneys who have demonstrated the highest standards in 12 distinct areas of peer recognition and professional achievement, and is intended to be used by local residents and legal consumers during their search for a qualified attorney.
As choosing the right lawyer can make all the difference in a criminal case, it becomes essential for those facing charges to carefully evaluate and vet potential attorneys who have the ability to handle their defense and secure the best possible outcome. By publishing its annual list, Super Lawyers does this work for consumers with the insight and industry knowledge needed to ensure only top attorneys are highlighted.
When you are looking for defense representation, you can be confident in working with an attorney recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine. In order to be selected to the list, recognized attorneys must pass the following comprehensive evaluation process:
- Nominations from fellow legal professionals, third party feedback, managing partner surveys, or the Super Lawyers research team. Attorneys are not allowed to nominate themselves or campaign for nominations, which is permissible for some attorney accolades.
- Research into an attorney’s professional achievements and recognition in the legal community based on 12 distinct indicators. These include case results, client reviews, special licensing or certification, awards and accolades, contribution to the legal field, standing with the state bar, and more.
- Evaluations of nominees from fellow attorneys on Super Lawyers’ Blue Ribbon Panel who practice in the same legal area.
Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm, P.A. is thrilled to have four attorneys from our firm recognized in this year’s Super Lawyers Magazine. We believe their recognition is a product of their continued commitment to the art of law and to the many men and women we represent during some of the most difficult times in their lives. Our legal team is passionate about protecting the rights and futures of clients charged with crimes, and by pooling our collective experience and insight, we are capable of producing positive results in even the most challenging cases.
If you would like to learn more about our legal team, or wish to discuss a criminal case and how we may be able to help, contact us for a FREE consultation.