- About Us
- Attorney Profiles
- BUI / BWI
- Dangerous Weapons
- Domestic Assault
- Drug Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- Felony Crime
- Internet Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- 911 Interference
- Sex Crimes
- Title IX Defense
- Civil Litigation
- License Defense
- Professional License Defense
- News & Media
- Tamburino Talks Law: Could Capitol Rioters Escape Federal Charges?
- Tamburino Talks Law: Capitol Riots and Criminal Charges Against President Trump
- Tamburino Talks Law: Rollercoaster Last Days of Trump Administration - Pardons, Impeachment and Resignation?
- What Is an Order for Protection in Minnesota?
- Tamburino Talks Law: Prosecutors and Defense Now Seek Delay in George Floyd Trial
- Tamburino Talks Law: Wisconsin Pharmacist Charged in Vaccine Case
- Tamburino Talks Law: Real Housewives Celebrity Divorce Case Could Take Unexpected Turns
- How Long Does Domestic Assault Stay on Your Record?
- What Are the Penalties for Soliciting a Minor Online in Minnesota?
- Tamburino Talks Law: Could the Minneapolis Debate over Police Funding Hit a Veto Wall?
- George Floyd Trial Preview Dec/Jan
- George Floyd Trial: A Preview of Potential COVID Curveballs
- George Floyd Trial: A Historic Moment with Cameras in the Courtroom for the First Time in Minnesota
- Are Cybercrimes Prosecuted in State or Federal Courts?
- Understanding Minnesota Laws Regarding Conditional Release
- Tamburino Talks Law: Could Rudy Giuliani be Risking His Legal Career With Frivolous Lawsuits?
- Tamburino Talks Law: Should a President Be Charged for Illegal Acts While in Office?
- Tamburino Talks Law: New Minnesota Executive Orders Goes Into Effect Amid New Business Pushback
- Tamburino Talks Law: Britney Spears Conservatorship Battle Hits Roadblock
- Tamburino Talks Law: COURT TV Appearance: New Charges in High-Profile Dooms Day Cult Case
- Tamburino Talks Law: Pres. Trump and the Limits of Contesting Election Results
- What to Do if You’re Experiencing Medical Licensing Problems
- Tamburino Talks Law: Could President Trump Pardon Himself?
- Tamburino Talks Law: George Floyd Case and How Change of Venue Request Will Be Determined
- Tamburino Talks Law: Could the Government Make the COVID-19 Vaccine Mandatory for the Public
- Tamburino Talks Law: George Floyd Case Pre-Trial Decisions and Minnesota Precedent
- Tamburino Talks Law: George Floyd Case Developments Spotlight How Bail Works In Minnesota
- Tamburino Talks Law: Supreme Court Nominee Hearings Call Out Precedent and Super Precedents. What Does it Mean?
- School Has Started. Here Are 3 Things to Know About Title IX
- Tamburino Talks Law: George Floyd Legal Case Leads to Questions About Bail Process in Minnesota
- Tamburino Talks Law: Presidential Recordings for the Bob Woodward Book Rage
- Attorney Joe Tamburino Discusses Disturbing Murder Case on Court TV
- Will Criminal Convictions Affect Immigration Status in the United States?
- Updated Title IX Regulation Lays Out Protections for the Accused
- 5 Types of Internet Crimes
- Tamburino Talks Law: Britney Spears Conservatorship Battle
- How Drug Convictions Can Affect Your Federal Financial Aid
- Tamburino Talks Law: Can We Expect Any Fallout From RNC Hatch Act Violations?
- Tamburino Talks Law: An Update on the Minneapolis Parks Homeless Encampments Issue
- What Happens if You Refuse a Breathalyzer Test?
- Tamburino Talks Law: Statewide Mask Order and Back to School
- Tamburino Talks Law: More Colleges Seek Legal Waivers As Students Head Back to Campus During Pandemic
- Tamburino Talks Law: Can a U.S. President Delay a General Election
- Tamburino Talks Law: Understanding How Legal Permits for Protests Protect People
- What is the Penalty for Boating Under the Influence?
- Tamburino Talks Law: Surge of Federal Agents in Local Cities Spark Controversy. What's The Legal View?
- Tamburino Talks Law: Minnesota on New York State Travel Advisory List
- Tamburino Talks Law: Gov. Walz Issues Statewide Mask Order
- Veterans Treatment Court (VTC) Offers Help for Minnesota Veterans
- 4 Attorneys Chosen to 2020 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Is a DWI a Misdemeanor or a Felony?
- Yes, You Can Get a DWI for That
- Tamburino Talks Law: Violence in Parks Follows Mpls Park Board Move Allowing Homeless Encampments
- Tamburino Talks Law: Legally Improper Mpls Park Board Decision Leads to Dangerous and Unclean Parks
- Tamburino Talks Law: Spotlight on Voter Protections in Minnesota
- Tamburino Talks Law: Statewide Mask Orders and COVID-19 Executive Orders
- Tamburino Talks Law: Minneapolis Park Board Resolution Violates The Law
- Is Domestic Assault a Felony?
- Tamburino Talks Law: Ongoing Mask Discussion and How the Minneapolis Requirement Works
- Tamburino Talks Law: Businesses Looking to Insurance for Protection During COVID-19
- Tamburino Talks Law: Pandemic Contact Tracers and Privacy Rights
- Joe Tamburino Interviewed on COVID-19 Liability by CBS Minnesota
- Understanding Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Tamburino Talks Law: Coronavirus and Vacation Rental Refunds
- Tamburino Talks Law: Pandemic Shows Societies Dependence on the Internet. Should It Be Public?
- Tamburino Talks Law: Hot Button Debate Over Presidential Power to Force States to Reopen for Business
- Tamburino Talks Law: Can President Trump Adjourn Congress in Show of Absolute Presidential Powers
- Minnesota’s Penalties for Domestic Assault
- Minnesota Supreme Court Issues Decision on "Snitch" Confidentiality
- What Constitutes Domestic Assault?
- Will the 2020 Election Be Postponed Due to COVID-19?
- Minnesota Courts and COVID-19: A Timeline of Events
- Tamburino Talks Law: Q&A "The Critical Function of My Law Office During COVID-19"
- Tamburino Talks Law: Q&A "How has COVID-19 Impacted the Court System"
- Tamburino Talks Law: Q&A "Should Elections be Suspended Due to COVID-19? What is the Precedent?"
- Tamburino Talks Law: Q&A How to Understand the Executive Order
- How Is the Coronavirus Affecting Minnesota Criminal Courts?
- U.S. AG Asks Congress to Suspend Constitutional Rights for COVID-19
- Protections for Minnesota Employees During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Penalties for Minnesota Drug Crimes [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Attorney Tamburino Featured on Court TV for the “Killer Girlfriend” Murder Trial
- Marijuana Breathalyzer Tests to Hit the Market in 2020
- Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm, P.A. Gets Unconstitutional Drug Charges Thrown Out
- Understanding Affirmative Consent
- Attorney Joseph Tamburino Joins FOX 9 to Discuss Minneapolis Shooting
- Joe Tamburino Joins John Hines on WCCO to Discuss Rising Violence
- What’s a Title IX Violation?
- The Laws of Indecent Exposure, Going Topless & Bare Breasts in Public
- Protecting Students’ Rights During Title IX Proceedings
- The X Games Will Be in Minneapolis for 4 Days This August
- Attorney Joe Tamburino Speaks on Minneapolis Crime for WCCO CBS 4
- Title IX: What to Do if You’re Accused of Sexual Assault
- 4 Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm Attorneys Named to 2019 Super Lawyers® or Rising Stars?
- 3 Situations Where False Accusations Ruined Lives
- Overview of Minnesota's Weapons Offenses & Charges
- Why You Should Hire an Attorney If You are Under Criminal Investigation
- Rental Scooters Gain Popularity in Twin Cities, Bring Legal & Regulatory Concerns
- Attorneys Allan Caplan, Joe Tamburino, and Lis Carlson Recognized by Super Lawyers
- Minnesota Law Enforcement Increases Focus on Boating Under the Influence
- What Happens If I Violate an Order for Protection?
- Charges Dropped Against Minneapolis Police Officer Represented by Hillary Parsons
- Allan Caplan Secures No Prison Time for Client Facing Over 5 Years for Federal Drug Charge
- Minneapolis Police Report a Relatively Timid Super Bowl with Few Arrests
- Statutory Rape Laws Explained
- Attorney Joe Tamburino Discusses Likelihood of Criminal Charges in Prince's Death on WCCO 4 News
- As the Super Bowl Approaches, Efforts to Combat Sex-Trafficking Increases In the Twin Cities
- Penalties for Cybercrimes in Minnesota
- How To Prevent a Dog Attack
- Neighborhood Association Left In the Dark Over Expansion of Dynamically Lit Billboards in Downtown Minneapolis
- Thorough Jury Instructions Influence Officer Yanez Trial Conclusion
- Joe Tamburino Calls Out Local Leaders in Bomb-Making Case
- Attorney Joe Tamburino Represents Citizen Who Discovered Men with Bomb-Making Materials in Minneapolis
- Joe Tamburino Featured in Pioneer Press to Discuss Representation of Good Samaritan in Weapons Confiscation Case
- Attorney Tamburino Represents Man in Restraining Order Case Pro Bono
- Law Enforcement's Focused Efforts On Sex Crimes
- Attorney Tamburino Featured on WCCO-TV
- Joe Tamburino Weighs in on Controversial Search Warrant on Fox 9 News
- Joe Tamburino Leads Panel Discussion on Crime in Downtown Minneapolis
- What is Considered an Unlawful Search & Seizure?
- Have You Been Wrongly Accused of Domestic Violence?
- Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm, P.A. Attorneys Named to 2017 Minnesota Super Lawyers List
- Jury Decides Not Guilty Verdict for Man Accused of Conspiring to Kill Ex-Wife's Husband
- Is There a Loophole in Gun Control?
- Attorney Joe Tamburino Explains Possible Vaccination Refusal Lawsuits in Minnesota
- Defense Team Challenges: Attorney Joe Tamburino Talks about Police Shootout Case
- Minnesota Supreme Court Issues Decision in Warrantless Search Case
In The News
- No Murder Charge Likely In Prince's Death
- The Fate Of Prince’s Estate
- Accused Cop Killer Faces Uphill Battle In Trial
- Refusal to Vaccinate Could Be Grounds for a Lawsuit
- Experts Expect Quick Verdict in Fitch Murder Trial CBS Minnesota
- Was Gun Used In New Hope Bought Through A Legal Loophole CBS Minnesota
- Tougher Drunk Driving Laws - FOX9 News
- Attorney Tamburino Discusses Sex Offender Sentencing
- Danny Heinrich Pleads Not Guilty To 25 Counts; Trial Date Set - CBS News
- Explosive Growth in Downtown East Minneapolis - ABC 5 News
- Minneapolis Police Using Social Media to Track Gangs
- Yanez Verdict: Jury Instructions Fox 9
- Jury Selection To Begin Tuesday In Trial Of Officer Charged In Castile Shooting
- Attorney Criticizes Handling of Weapons Arsenal Arrest Case
- Ordinance Could Bring More Billboards to Downtown Minneapolis
- Federal judge: Starkey Laboratories founder Bill Austin perjured himself
- Jake Patterson Pleads Guilty to All Charges
- Jake Patterson Due In Court This Week
- Partner Joe Tamburino Discusses Bde Maka Ska Fire
- Fire Near Bde Maka Ska
- Firm Videos
- Client Testimonials
- Joseph Tamburino
- Allan H. Caplan
- In The News
- Site Map
- Contact Us
- Site Search