Minneapolis Car Accident Lawyer
Request a FREE Consultation: (612) 444-5020
Car accidents have the potential to disrupt the lives of victims and families in profound ways. From painful injuries and lengthy recoveries to mounting financial expenses and emotional scars, victims may be forced to grapple with challenging consequences. Because there are laws in place protecting victims’ rights, however, they should never have to struggle with bearing these burdens on their own.
Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm, P.A. is a widely regarded Minneapolis-based law firm that fights on behalf of victims harmed in car accidents throughout the Twin Cities and surrounding areas of Minnesota. Our award-winning attorneys know how to guide victims through difficult times, and how to use their extensive experience and resources to level the playing field with insurance companies intent on paying as little as possible.
Why Choose Our Car Accident Attorneys?
- Named to Minnesota Super Lawyers® List 10+ Years
- Hundreds of Trials Handled, Decades of Combined Experience
- Available Days, Nights, and Weekends
- Free Consultations & No Fee Unless We Win
Discuss your case during a FREE consultation. Contact us today!
Representation for a Range of Traffic Accidents
Our legal team leverages decades of combined experience to fight on behalf of clients harmed in all types of auto accidents.
You can be confident about placing your trust in our proven firm if your accidents involved a negligent motorist or any of the following:
- Drunk or drugged driving
- Uber or Lyft services
- Aggressive or reckless driving
- Commercial trucks or tractor-trailers
- Rear-end collisions
- Intersection accidents
Protecting Your Rights After an Auto Accident
Auto accidents can take many forms, but victims who suffer injuries in wrecks that could and should have been prevented if not for negligence have a right to pursue financial compensation for their damages. Our attorneys have the experience to help clients build strong personal injury cases that meet the elements required in proving negligence.
These elements include:
- Legal Duty – Victims must prove that the defendant owed a legal duty of care to them under the given circumstances. Generally, anyone who steps behind the wheel of a motor vehicle has a legal obligation to operate it safely and to take reasonable measures in reducing risks of preventable harm.
- Breach of Duty – Proving that a driver failed to uphold their legal obligation of safely operating their vehicle is the crux of a personal injury case. For example, you may need to prove clearly and convincingly that another driver’s negligence (whether it be speeding, distraction, impairment or another act of negligence) was a breach of their legal duty.
- Causation – It is further the victim’s responsibility to illustrate that the at-fault party’s negligence more likely than not caused their accident and subsequent injuries. Causation can be difficult to prove, especially if victims contributed to a crash, but out attorneys are adept in establishing links between negligence and injuries.
- Damages – In order to have a valid claim for compensation, victims must have suffered actual damages as a result of their accident. These damages can be tied to the injuries they suffered and include economic and non-economic losses such as medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering, among others. Our lawyers take full account of the damages our clients experience in order to secure the maximums compensation possible.
Put Proven Attorneys on Your Side
After an accident, protecting your rights should be your top priority. By working with our proven attorneys at Caplan & Tamburino Law Firm, P.A., you can be confident that caring, compassionate, and capable legal minds will be on your side. Our legal team is available 24/7 to take your call.
Request a FREE consultation today: (612) 444-5020.